Monday, May 25, 2009

Interregnum

It is a truth universally acknowledged that someone who apologises for not blogging much, but says they will now start blogging regularly, will probably not. So, perhaps the reverse is true, and if I say I'm taking a fortnight off social media to do "other things", I'll be back here every day.

Anyway, I'm taking a fortnight off social media to do "other things", as there's a number of writing things I need to knuckle down to and (viz a viz the last posting) the ongoing static chatter of the blog/twitter/social media thing doesn't seem to particularly help. (Whether it hinders is another matter, we'll see.)

But wanted to remind readers of the next Other Room event, at the Old Abbey Inn week after next, and the same week, the Social Media Cafe Manchester. I may be found at both.

The Hay-on-Wye literature festival is on as well, apparently, if you like that kind of thing.

No comments: